You can easily add the PrintFriendly button to your blog using the Add Widget Tool. If you prefer to do things the hard way, then you can manually add the PrintFriendly button.
Step 1: Get the PrintFriendly button.
- Goto www.PrintFriendly.com/button.
- Select Blogger/Blogspot.
- Select your preferred button style.
- Click the Install Blogger Widget button.
Step 2: Tell Blogger Where to Install.
- Select your blog.
- Leave the Title blank.
- Click the Add Widget button.
* If nothing happens, note that PrintFriendly currently works on any of the Classic Blogger/Blogspot templates. We are still working on getting this to work on the new Dynamic View template.